Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Into digital stories...

First of all, well done all of you and particularly, Jean, Clare and Anna for producing such excellent “how to“ resources. It just goes to show that preparation does help. I am also sorry that Wendy and Claire were unable to access their sticks and make their own (I daresay equally as excellent) digital stories. We have been able to isolate this problem of the non-acceptance of memory sticks and it’ll be alright next time….(doesn’t help you last week, does it?)

It was also unfortunate for me that because we spent so much time actually getting started after upgrading the computers to the correct form of MediaPlayer, that I felt it expedient not to spend so much time and teach through Elluminate. This means that I will be flying blind in my online session next Thursday and don’t know what problems I can expect!

Once again I ask those participants who will be attending the online sessions on Thursday and Friday, to read through the pre-reading, look at some of the digital stories I have linked to, have some ideas as to what kind of story to create and lastly, print off the notes for PhotoStory. Till then.

2 comments:

Claire-Marie Cluzel said...

Good luck with the online sessions Philip. At least you'll have one less student to worry about as I'll be holding a boarding pass instead of a mouse. I did learn to customise motion, so the last session was not a waste of time despite the problem with the stick. In fact, I can't believe how much I learned in only 3 sessions. Thanks of doing such a great job.

Claire-Marie Cluzel said...

I mean thanks for. Been exposed to too much bad grammar lately.